|Options Consultancy Services Ltd|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Options Consultancy Services Limited, 2022
- Options Consultancy Services Ltd Dar es salaam Tanzania Finance
We are a global team of experts and innovators tackling some of the world’s most pressing health challenges. We work with leaders and change makers around the globe to bring health strategies to life. We provide ideas, advice and technical know-how that enable our partners to build a path to lasting change.
With 30 years’ experience in global health, we collaborate with our partners to explore existing evidence, combine expertise, scale up ideas and co-create solutions that accelerate change. This includes collaborating on policy design, managing initiatives, building powerful coalitions and galvanising social movements. Our impact is felt across whole communities, with a focus on women, girls and those who have been marginalised.
As part of MSI Reproductive Choices, all our profits go back into supporting MSI’s own mission of children by choice, not chance.
We believe in a world where everyone can access the high-quality health services they need, without financial burden.
Options is seeking for a Finance and Administration Intern based in Tanzania to support the performance of administration, accounting and financial management of the organisation. The candidate will assist on the daily logistics of programme activities whilst learning various financial processes along the way necessary for career growth.
- As a Finance and Administration intern you will: Ensure technical staff receive all administrative support in execution of their daily responsibilities.
- Assist in daily logistics of programme activities such as accommodation, air tickets, catering service, road transport.
- Process supplier contracts; invoices including verifying and/or obtaining payment approval, matching purchase orders and receiving reports, documentation and addressing exceptions.
- Support the process of acquisition, soliciting and contract issuance to various service providers.
- Provide administrative support to the technical team in execution of their daily responsibilities.
As part of your internship, you will be acquainted with the internal controls and systems in the various tasks and functions. You will also learn about donors’ compliances and organizational policies in area of finance and administration
- As an equal opportunity employer, Options Consultancy Services is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Options Consultancy Services.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, promote diversity and inclusion, are energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
Job description-Finance Intern.pdf
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at Options Consultancy Services Ltd Tanzania – Finance & Administration – Intern