Digital Solutions and Channels Officer – MTMSL (tigo Pesa)
- Dar es Salaam
- Full Time
Position: Digital Solutions and Channels Officer – MTMSL (tigo Pesa)
Job Country: Tanzania
This role is responsible for improving practices, advancing technology, strengthening relationships, and delivering outcomes through the application and the digital solutions & channels provided in the unit
We contribute and Lead
By connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity & innovation.
- Own End-to-End management of Digital Solutions & Channels portfolio & products, and VAS services.
- Thinking outside the box, critical thinking in relation to IT applications, systems, programs and design.
- Gather & document features of enhancements and participate in prior engagements of developments.
- Engage in new products APP and others, scoping, design, development, and integrations
- Engage in requirement gathering, CRs documentations discussions of the changes made on the products.
- Powerful analytics on the Application and solutions that deliver real insights into customer behavior
- USSD changes are done ensuring it meets the requirement before deployment
- Work with support team to ensure customers/partners get smooth assistance on their requirements.
- Ontime preparation of training materials for the product features on App and all stakeholders are trained
- Perfom any other duties as may be assined by the line manager
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION, SKILL, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- BSc. in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
- 3 year or above experience in a IT, Mobile Financial Services & Payment Industry.
- Full understanding of the Digital Financial Services importance / dynamics in the Tanzanian Market
- Graphic design is an added advantage
- Mature with a strong sense of ownership to your role, highly self-motivated.
- Ability to manage and work under pressure, multi-task, complex project, stretched targets, time constrains and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted”.
Upload your CV to apply (PDF document is required)
End date to apply: 31/05/2022
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at TIGO Tanzania – Digital Solutions and Channels Officer