The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the positions below exists in the organization structure…
Designer -Shoes and Leather Articles
DESIGNER – Shoes and Leather Articles.
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Form Four certificate or above with a certificate in shoes or leather articles making, with at least three years working experience in shoes and leather articles industries. Experience in using CAD/CAM is an added advantage.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Develop, design and Construct different types patterns for shoes and other leather products;
b) Produce a prototype to be approved by the Management or client for mass production and marketing to the public;
c) Prepare stitching manual and product description
d) Train and guide other staff on shoe components assembly making and finishing
e) Select the required materials for the developed design
f) Participate in exhibition or trade fair in collaboration with sales and marketing team so as to get views from customers and stakeholders;
g) In collaboration with Marketing team analyze new fashion trend requirements and develop strategies for new products;
h) Guide engineering team in cutting die making
i) Perform any other duties reasonably assigned by supervisor.
- Interested applicants are required to provide up to date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and three reputable referees with their reliable contacts
- Applicants must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates
- Applicants must attach their Birth certificat
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania (NECTA)
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE)
Application should be submitted either by post or hand-delivered to the following address not later than 12th June 2022.
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74, MOSHI, TANZANIA.
Note: This advert can also be accessed through the Company website www.klicl.co.tz
Thanks for reading New Job at Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Co. Ltd, Designer – Shoes and Leather Articles