Job Title Agrochemicals Marketing Officers (3 Posts) Arusha, Mbeya, Kahama
Report to Zonal Managers
Duties and responsibilities
1. Identify niche markets within their districts in whole zone and design market strategies and mix for the identified market niches.
2. Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
3. Train and motivate the stockiest sales personnel, plantations, and NGO’s and Farmers groups on the company products/packages.
4. Responsible for establishment of distribution channels in his/her regions.
5. Advice on how to improve company offering in his/her regions.
6. Prepare periodic reports outlining the performance of his/her regions.
7. Provide the required technical services as per clients requirement.
1. Holder of Diploma and/ or B.Sc. in agriculture, agronomy, horticulture, extensions and agri-business.
2. Good market knowledge on crop growing cycles and season in Tanzania
3. Must possess a valid driving license and experience to drive manual car for at least 3 years
4. Must have at least 3 years experience in Agrochemical Marketing/Sales
The candidates should have knowledge and working experience in Agro-Input Industry in Tanzania.
A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
Job Title Sales Officers (4 Posts) Iringa, Bariadi, Tabora, Kahama
Report to Zonal Managers.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Organizing and conducting sales visits/trips, demonstrating and presenting products to the current and potential customers.
2. Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
3. Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
4. Schedule and follow through on calls and emails with leads and current customers
5. Maintains quality service by following and enforcing organization standards, proper handling of customer complaints and providing the best customer services.
6. Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
7. Record and maintaining accurate records, prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
8. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
1. Should have attended driving school course and possess at least form four Certificate.
2. Must possess a valid driving license class E with at least 3 years’ experience in driving light trucks.
3. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written English and Swahili
4. Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
5. Aptitude for persuasion, negotiation and expert in time management
6. Possession of certificate in Agriculture and relevant experience will be an added advantage.
The candidates should have a minimum of two years working experience in sales/marketing environment
A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.Mode of application
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 12th June 2022 via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso Road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.O Box 13867, Arusha.
Thanks for reading 7 New Job Opportunities at M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) – Various Posts