Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Primary Purpose :
The role of the Sales Representative is to effectively and efficiently work within clearly identified area and segments, achieving growth in volume sold, growth in market share and increased competitiveness with responsibility to retail outlets , and in specific instances wholesale sales.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Drive retail sales in the specified area through the implementation of VAPPS sales drivers (Visibility; Availability; Price; Promotion; Space)
- Management of the assigned territory through retail calling to pre agreed journey plan call schedule and designated standards
- Developing the Customer relationship to deliver ‘supplier of choice’ status to TDL
- Handling of Customer and quality questions and issues to TDL standards
- Undertake reporting as per TDL standards for outlet data base, Journey plan, calls made, activities undertaken, asset management, competitor activity and response
- In specific circumstances the Sales Representative will manage the relationship with 3rd party wholesalers – target setting; order placement; Volume growth; credit management and retail delivery
- Ambassador for TDL with Consumers
- Responsible for own development through monthly one-on-one’s with Sales manager
Key Result areas:
- Sales Volume by brand and pack type
- Market share
- Product availability by brand and pack type
- Execution of Journey Plan to Standard
- Management of Company Assets
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 20 May 2022.